(Northampton, MA) — Four backyard chickens are dead after a fire at 24 Massasoit Street in Northampton. The chicken coop burned down Thursday morning because of a space heater installed to keep the chickens warm. The chickens belonged to Dr. Marty Nathan and her husband Eliot Fratkin.
A powerful earthquake struck Nepal and sent tremors through northern India on Saturday.
A look at some of this week's biggest stories and the headlines you may have missed.
The problem was found through customer complaints.
The company chosen to build a solar farm at the capped landfill in Amherst says it's still interested in the project.