(Easthampton, MA) — A small fire at the Paragon Arts and Industry Building in Easthampton has resulted in smoke and water damage. The fire broke out Monday evening and was quickly extinguished by the building’s sprinkler system. The fire started in a fitness studio on the top floor of the building and was caused by oil-soaked paper towels.
Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.
Police on Saturday identified the suspect in a deadly shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic.
America's annual Black Friday shopping extravaganza was short on fireworks this year.
A look at some of this week's biggest newsmakers and the headlines you may have missed.
The number of deaths from traffic accidents jumped 8.1 percent in the first half of 2015, suggesting smartphones and other driving distractions could be making America's roadways more dangerous.