(Easthampton, MA) — A small fire at the Paragon Arts and Industry Building in Easthampton has resulted in smoke and water damage. The fire broke out Monday evening and was quickly extinguished by the building’s sprinkler system. The fire started in a fitness studio on the top floor of the building and was caused by oil-soaked paper towels.
A look back at some of the week's biggest headlines and the stories you may have missed.
The suit by residents of Deerfield and Northfield asks the feds to stop all activity related to approval of the project
Officials say there's been an increase in reports of underage drinking and dogs off leash at the site
A southwestern NH organization is getting a $350,000 economic development grant for communities affected by the closure of the nuclear power plant
54-year-old Sean Malone died Wednesday night at a hospital